Saturday, May 2, 2009

Family Pics




As previously mentioned, we had family pictures professionally photographed a couple of weeks ago by the same person that did our maternity shots, as well as our wedding pics. Well, it seems she really outdid herself this time around - or am I saying that because the subject matter (namely Teo) is so close to my own heart I can't see objectively anymore? Maybe, but I think if I were to see these on another person's website, I would say that is one friggin' adorable baby. But then you'll have to judge for yourself.
There were 308 pics total, so after a few edit rounds, we've whittled it down a bit to our favorite 200. Kidding of course, but there are quite a number of great ones. Plus we have pics in a variety of different poses and with varying combinations of each of us with Teo, so have lots to show, lots to send. I may have to put them all up on a separate site so you can go to pick a few and send in your order :)
These here are but a very small sampling of our favorites. Please click on the small images to see the larger ones - Teo's even more spectacular and cuter in close-up.
Enjoy!
BTW, Teo is one month old on Sunday! ¡Feliz CumpleaƱos, mijo!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Si, feliz cumpleanos to our cute little sobrino Teo. You all look great - such a beautiful familia!

Tatia said...

I am going to run out of ink printing all these pictures to brag...

laura lee said...

gil--these photos are completely overwhelming. i am wildly happy for all of you...oh, and me, for gaining another intensely cool cousin.

wish i was there to smell his head. baby's heads smell so good. on that peculiar note...i miss you terribly and can't wait to meet your family.

i am so freaking happy for all of you. my love to everyone.