Sunday, April 5, 2009









G-Daddy here again.
Images from day 2 of Teo's time on earth (TOE).
Big Brother Tanner (10 yrs old) Nana and Bumpa (Candice's Mom and Dad, respectively - no age available), OLDER sisters Tatia and Julie (and two of her children Kylie and Griffith) came to visit, as well as Gil's good friends Unkie Ken and Auntie Monica. Dr. Pearson, the man responsible for delivering Teo, also came by to say hi, but also to whisk him away for a little snip-snip (for the boys only), which was one of the worst 10-minutes of my emotional life. My heart went out to my son as much as humanly possible as he wailed away in what must have been horrendous pain. Thankfully it was a very brief procedure.
Candice was feeling much better, and was able to get up and walk around by the late afternoon. And eat solid food, which made her MOST happy.
Much thanks to all who have sent well-wishing emails, and I apologize to those who didn't get the original email; please don't feel slighted whatsoever- it was hard to get everyone I wanted on the list. I was in a hurry to get back to see my wife and son!
More to come with Day 3 of Teo's TOE.

1 comment:

Shammy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! What a happy weekend! You 2 must be thrilled!!! With all the celebrating, we see you already experienced your first boo-boo as parents: letting Ken hold lil Teo. I'm sure the stress of Teo's late arrival caused that lapse in judgement, so we'll move on! Hooray for you & Teo! Love & good vibes... Sally & Glenn