Monday, March 23, 2009

ZERO Day!


Today was a ZERO day at the Doctor's.

First I gained ZERO pounds during the week. It's a miracle! Now really that makes no sense because I ate just as much or even MORE than the other weeks. We (me, Gil, and Tanner) even went to Shogun to celebrate me making it all the way to Spring Break without having the baby. Needless, to say, however, this ZERO makes me very happy!!!

Next, I am still a big fat ZERO dilation and ZERO effacement. Now that I CAN have the baby, he just doesn't want to come. He is nice and warm inside his little home. I think I will definitely go past my due date. I think the April predictions are going to be the winners. I could take a goopy drink that includes Castor Oil to speed things up . . . hhmmmmmm.

4 comments:

Julie/mom said...

congrates on the ZERO pounds!

just enjoy the "no crying".

Nana said...

Don't you dare. Just wait for the natural thing to happen. "T" loves his toasty little burrow. Just enjoy him there. Today, I am sending two receiving blankets that will be toasty, as well. I love you, Mom

Nana said...

I choose 31 March

Linda said...

We're all thinking of you and getting more excited by the minute! Love you...
Linda, Mondo, Erica and Stef