Saturday, March 21, 2009

Cast Your Vote!


Now's your chance to predict Candice's delivery date and weight of the baby. Whoever gets the closest WINS!

Here's all the relevant information. I am 10 days away from my due date (March 31st). I've been having Braxton Hick's contractions for about 3 months. My feet are swollen and my Yoga instructor today said that it looked like I had "dropped" and that she didn't think she'd see me next week. Last Monday my Doctor told my I was 39cm (length of my belly) and I was -2 station, 0 dilation. This Monday is my next appointment.

Put in your best guess. Good Luck!

14 comments:

kcolek said...

Saturday, March 28. 7lbs 6oz.

Quinn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie/mom said...

Quinn really didn't comment, that was me, Julie, the computer signed me in as Quinn. I didn't want him to get credit for MY guess; which is: Wednesday, April 1st....7 lbs 1 oz

Steven said...

March 27, 6 pounds 14 oz

Steven said...

Is the baby's name going to be Teo? Does someone have a little crush on T.O. the drama queen wide receiver who was dropped from the Cowboys?

Nana said...

What an adorable Blog! I will say Teo will be born on 30 Mar and weigh in at 7lbs 2oz. Good luck!!

G Dawney said...

Mar 26, in the afternoon, 7lbs 2oz

Zak said...

April 7th. 7lbs 7oz

Gil Juarez said...

Teo's (and that's pronounced "Tay-o," and not "Tee-o"; no crush by anyone here on any past, present or future football player - prima donna, idiot drama queen or otherwise) Dad will guess Monday, March 30, 6:10pm, and weigh in at 7lbs 8oz.
I told Candice we may have to narrow it down to a TIME, since many people may guess the same day. That, or it might come down to the closest weight guess, if they happen to pick the same day.
The winner gets to tithe 10% of their earnings to his college trust fund. Thank You!
Daddy-G

Quinn said...

March 29, 8lbs 4oz.

Linda said...

Grandma Connie says April 2nd, 7lbs 4oz and he will be beautiful!

Nana said...

I have time to change my mind. I'm sticking to 30 March but I'm saying little Lobo (Wolfe)will be a whopping 6 lbs 13 ozs!! This is all like surreal - it's been so long since we have had a grand baby!! We're excited.

Linda said...

The Padilla Family predicts March 31st, 7lbs. 11ozs!

Nana said...

its jenna and i bet that its april 7th in the afternoon, 8 pounds. Good Luck!