Sunday, October 11, 2009

There's cute, and then there's....





Candice and Grandma Connie took Teo over to a mall photo studio in Arcadia to get some shots of Teo in his Halloween outfits.
Here are the results. (Please click on the thumbnail images; you HAVE to see the full-size pics. That face! Those eyes! That button nose! That mouth!)
Since there are no words that can do them justice, I will let the pics - and your comments - speak for themselves.
New post to come in a few days with lots new photos.
Only news of note to date: Teo is 100% crawling; he makes his way all through the house already. Please send padding. Lots of it. (For the furniture, I mean. Although I guess it would probably be easier just to pad Teo.)

3 comments:

Henderson Habits said...

Wow! He is soooo adorable! We are so glad you are well and happy. We miss you guys. Please tell Tanner Lauren says, "hi".

Tatia said...

He is so cute it makes my heart ache.

Nana said...

I have to have the one with the black background. Dad and I laughed and laughed. He Is Adorable!!